MICROWAVE-RANGE HOOD COMBINATION
FIRST YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (PARTS AND LABOR)
For one year from the date of purchase, when this major appliance is installed, operated and maintained according to instructions
attached to or furnished with the product, Maytag brand of Whirlpool Corporation or Whirlpool Canada, LP (hereafter “Maytag”) will pay
for factory specified replacement parts and repair labor to correct defects in materials or workmanship that existed when this major
appliance was purchased.
SECOND THROUGH TENTH YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (MAGNETRON ONLY - LABOR NOT INCLUDED)
In the second through tenth years from the date of original purchase, when this major appliance is installed, operated and maintained
according to instructions attached to or furnished with the product, Maytag will pay for a factory specified replacement Magnetron to
correct non-cosmetic defects in materials or workmanship in this part that prevent function of the microwave range hood and that existed
when this major appliance was purchased. This is a limited 10-year warranty on the Magnetron only and does not include labor.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THE LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR AS PROVIDED HEREIN.
Service must be provided by a Maytag designated service company. This limited warranty is valid in the United States or Canada and
applies only when the major appliance is used in the country in which it was purchased. This limited warranty is effective from the date of
the original consumer purchase. Proof of original purchase date is required to obtain service under this limited warranty.
ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM WARRANTY
This limited warranty does not cover:
1. Service calls to correct the installation of your major appliance, to instruct you on how to use your major appliance, to replace or repair
house fuses, or to correct house wiring or plumbing.
2. Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs or filters. Consumable parts are excluded from warranty coverage.
3. Repairs when your major appliance is used for other than normal, single-family household use or when it is used in a manner that is
contrary to published user or operator instructions and/or installation instructions.
4. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in accordance
with electrical or plumbing codes, or use of consumables or cleaning products not approved by Maytag.
5. Cosmetic damage, including scratches, dents, chips or other damage to the finish of your major appliance, unless such damage
results from defects in materials or workmanship and is reported to Maytag within 30 days from the date of purchase.
6. Any food loss due to microwave product failure.
7. Costs associated with the removal from your home of your major appliance for repairs. This major appliance is designed to be
repaired in the home and only in-home service is covered by this warranty.
8. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
9. Expenses for travel and transportation for product service if your major appliance is located in a remote area where service by an
authorized Maytag servicer is not available.
10. The removal and reinstallation of your major appliance if it is installed in an inaccessible location or is not installed in accordance with
published installation instructions.
11. Major appliances with original model/serial numbers that have been removed, altered or cannot be easily determined. This warranty is
void if the factory applied serial number has been altered or removed from your major appliance.
The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be borne by the customer.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. Some states and provinces do
not allow limitations on the duration of implied warranties of merchantability or fitness, so this limitation may not apply to you. This
warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state or province to province.
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES; EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR AS PROVIDED HEREIN.
MAYTAG SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states and provinces do not allow the
exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty
gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state or province to province.
If outside the 50 United States and Canada, contact your authorized Maytag dealer to determine if another warranty applies.
For additional product information or to view FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions), visit www.maytag.com.
If you do not have access to the Internet and you need assistance using your product, you may contact Maytag at the number below.
Have your complete model number ready. You can find your model number and serial number on the label located on the upper or lower
front facing of the microwave oven opening, behind the door.
For assistance or service, call 1-800-688-9900.
If you need further assistance, you can write to Maytag with any questions or concerns at:
Maytag Brand Home Appliances
Customer eXperience Center
553 Benson Road
Benton Harbor, MI 49022-2692
Please include a daytime phone number in your correspondence.
Please keep this User Instructions and model number information for future reference.
SP PN W10336689A
© 2010. All ri