The following 5 squares are normally empty. Some of them show a graphical symbol in case warning
(s) are attached to the planned route. These are warnings, so icons always show information for the
whole route, even if the data fields display values from your current position to a Via point only.
Tap on any of the icons to show its description. A few samples of the available icons:
– This icon shows that you need to pay toll on the recommended route.
– This icon shows that the route contains motorways. Tap the icon to see the total length of
the motorways in the recommended route.
– This icon shows that toll motorways are included in the recommended route.
– This icon shows that you need to board a ferry along the recommended route.
– This icon shows that you need to pay for the ferry.
– This icon is displayed when the Travel Companion could not plan a route with all your
suggested road type preferences. Sometimes it is impossible to find a suitable route near the start
or the destination.
– This icon warns you that the Travel Companion had to recommend a route that does not
match all your preferences given at the Route Parameters settings.
– The recommended route contains unpaved roads.
– The recommended route contains roads that require a permit or permission to enter.
– Information – any other piece of relevant but not categorized information. Tap the icon to
see the content.
– displayed when more than 5 warnings apply for the recommended route.
You also have the following options on this screen:
Fit to screen – opens the map with a 2D North-up view, and
shows an overview of the whole recommended route.
Route Info 53