UK - 7 -
If there is defrost water on the freezer floor, you can clear it away by using a sponge.
• Clean the interior by hand with lukewarm water and a little detergent.
Never use abrasive products or aggressive cleaning agents.
• Dry the inside of the unit, plug on the mains, and set the thermostat knob
to position “5”. After 24 hours, reset the thermostat to the desired position.
If your refrigerator is not working properly, it may be a minor problem, therefore check
The appliance does not operate,
• There is a power failure,
• The mains plug is not properly plugged in, or is loose
• The thermostat setting is on position “0”,
• The socket is defective. To check this, plug in another appliance that you know which
is working into the same socket.
The appliance performs poorly;
• You have overloaded the appliance,
• The doors are not closed perfectly,
• There are not enough ventilation ducts on the kitchen unit as mentioned in the Instal-
BEFORE CALLING YOUR AFTER SALES SERVICE