310 Script Commands
Validate Storage Array Security Key
This command validates the security key for a storage array that has self-
encrypting disk physical disks to make sure that the security key is not
validate storageArray securityKey
Your pass phrase must meet these criteria:
• The pass phrase must be between eight and 32 characters long.
• The pass phrase must contain at least one uppercase letter.
• The pass phrase must contain at least one lowercase letter.
• The pass phrase must contain at least one number.
• The pass phrase must contain at least one non-alphanumeric character, for
example, < > @ +.
NOTE: If your pass phrase does not meet these criteria, you receive an error
file The file path and the file name to which you want to save the
security key. For example,
NOTE: You must add a file extension of .slk to the end of the file name.
passPhrase A character string that encrypts the security key so that you can store
the security key in an external file.
book.book Page 310 Wednesday, June 8, 2011 12:20 PM