- Observe the corresponding laws that are in force in the respecti-
ve country regarding the use of mobile phones while operating a
- Use of the mobile phone in an airplane is not permitted!
- Switch off the mobile phone when in close proximity to medical
instruments and if you are requested to do so by corresponding
- Manufacturers of cardiac pacemakers recommend a minimum
distance of 15.3 cm (6“) is maintained between a mobile phone and
- Do not switch on the mobile phone when the use of such devices is
prohibited, as it may cause interference or result in danger.
- Only the original battery module AMX 60 Ex-AMH 06 (Li-Ion 3,7V)
should be used!
- The charging socket cover must be firmly engaged in the unit.
- When changing the battery the unit and the battery terminals are to
be checked for cleanliness and cleaned, if necessary.
- It must be ensured that the unit is not taken into zones 0 or 20!