- the unit has been subjected to excessive loads.
- the unit has been improperly stored.
- the unit has been damaged in transit.
- unit markings or inscriptions are illegible.
- malfunctions occur.
- permitted limit values have been exceeded.
4. Safety regulations
Use of the explosion-proof mobile phone Ex-Handy 06 assumes that
the operator complies with conventional safety regulations and has
read the certificate in order to eliminate faulty operation of the unit.
The following points are to be observed:
- The unit is to be protected from increased impact.
- The unit should not be opened inside the Ex-area.
- The battery module may not be changed inside the Ex-area!
- The battery module may only be charged outside the Ex-area and
only then using the following appropriate chargers:
battery charger DSA-0051-05C, DSC-6PFA-05 or car charger
ALX 20. Data synchronization and charging via USB data cable
PCX 20 connected to a commercially digital evaluation device (eg
personal computer) tested according to EN 60950.
The USB signals are specified to Um = 6 V.
- The battery module may only be charged in a temperature range of
0 °C - 45 °C.
- Only accessories approved by ecom instruments GmbH may be