11. Cleaning, maintenance and storage
- Only use a suitable cloth or sponge to clean the unit. Do not use
any solvents or abrasive cleaning agents when cleaning.
- It is recommended that you have the functionality and accuracy of
the unit inspected by the manufacturer every two years.
- If the unit is going to be stored for a prolonged period, remove the
battery module from the unit and check its charge condition at
- Do not exceed the permissible storage temperature range of
-20 °C ... +50 °C.
Old electrical devices as well as „historical“ old electrical devices
from ecom instruments GmbH are supplied for disposal at our ex-
pense and disposed of free of charge in accordance with European
Directive 2002/96/EC and the German electrical law of 16/03/2005.
The costs associated with returning devices to ecom instruments
GmbH are to be borne by the sender.
IIn accordance with “Directive 2006/66/EC on batteries and accumu-
lators and waste batteries” we are obligated to provide you with the
Your device contains a rechargeable lithium battery.
Depleted batteries or rechargeable batteries that can no longer
be recharged should never be disposed of along with normal or
household waste. Old batteries can contain harmful substances that
are hazardous to health and damaging to the environment.
Please return the batteries/rechargeable batteries.