All-guides.com team pledges to comply with the effective copyright laws. We revere the intellectual property of others and act according to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) of 1998. Hence, all-guides.com is ready to address any claim of copyright infringement that is committed through All-guides website (hereinafter the Site).
Copyright owners as well as any authorized by them parties should report about the assumed infringement on the Site only by completing a dedicated Notice of Alleged Infringement. This notice will be directed to the All-guides Designated Copyright Agent for further consideration. In case of acknowledgement of violations, All-guides will take necessary actions, including removal of the questionable content from the Site.
When completing a DMCA notice, make certain to include all the required information. If there is need, be ready to provide us with any kind of additional data to vindicate the infringement. In case the claim falls short of some vital info, your notice might not be processed further, due to lack of evidence. Moreover, make sure to submit accurate information.
Should you have any questions concerning a DMCA notice, head over to Section 512(c)(3) of the USA Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. paragraph 512 (c)(3) for more info. If you find that info insufficient, contact your attorney.
Under Section 512 (f) of the Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. paragraph 512 (f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing or was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
DMCA Notice Guidelines
Please, refer to this guideline to ensure that the Notice is completed correctly.
1. Identify the copyrighted content piece (or a list of works) that is assumed to be infringed.
2. Identify the link or material you claim has been infringed. Point out the URL or content on the Site which is under question for further action.
3. Provide your personal/corporate identification, including e-mail address, telephone number, and postal address (if applicable).
4. Make sure to include the following statements in the body of your DMCA Notice:
a) ‘I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).’
b) ‘I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.’
5. Unveil your full name, electronic or physical signature.
6. Send this DMCA Notice with all required info to All-Guides Designated Copyright Agent.